Sanjay Nayak (Post Doctoral Fellow)
Dr Sanjay Nayak, born at Sambalpur, Odisha, India, did his B.Sc. with Physics as Honours in 2009 and M.Sc. in Pysics in 2011 from Sambalpur University, Odisha, India. He joined Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) for Ph.D. in August 2012. He was awarded Junior Research Fellowship in 2012, Senior Research Fellowship in 2014 by Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India.
He completed his PhD in september-2018.
- Origin of Blue Luminescence in Mg Doped GaN, S Nayak, M Gupta, UV Waghmare, SM Shivaprasad, Physical Review Applied 11 (1), 014027 (2019)
- Enhanced radial growth of Mg doped GaN nanorods: A combined experimental and first-principles study, S Nayak, R Kumar, N Pandey, KK Nagaraja, M Gupta, SM Shivaprasad, Journal of Applied Physics 123 (13), 135303 (2018)
- Edge enhanced growth induced shape transition in the formation of GaN nanowall network, S Nayak, R Kumar, SM Shivaprasad, Journal of Applied Physics 123 (1), 014302 (2018)
- Structural, optical and electronic properties of a Mg incorporated GaN nanowall network, SK Nayak, M Gupta, SM Shivaprasad, RSC Advances 7 (42), 25998-26005 (2017)
- Nanostructuring GaN thin film for enhanced light emission and extraction,SK Nayak, D Shamoon, J Ghatak, SM Shivaprasad, physica status solidi (a) 214 (1), 1600300 (2017)